Friday, November 26, 2010

THEATERS IN BOGOTA

Article 1

Do you want me to give you a good reason for coming to Bogota??????...........Well, I have one good reason; you have to come because of its incredible theaters!!!!!!!!!! You must see them; they are the best theaters in the entire world!!!! For example I went to the Teatro Colon, and it was the most incredible experience of all my life.
The Teatro Colon is located at the 10th Street with 5th Avenue, at the city center. It was built at 1885 and it's considered as a national monument since 1995. It is very recognized as one of the most beautiful Italian-style theaters in our continent.
At the interior of the theater are three rooms for presentations: The principal room, that is the biggest one with a capacity of 900 spectators, the Foyer room, located at the second floor, with a capacity from 150 to 200 spectators and the Victor Mallarino room, used specially for the teaching of the scenic arts.
When I went I saw expert actors and actresses, incredible acts and great different stories.
In my opinion, the Teatro Colon is one of the best theaters of America and you must come to see it!

Article 2

The Colsubsidio Theater, also known as the Roberto Arias Perez Theater, is a famous building, founded in May 7, 1981. It has a conservative interior but excellent acoustics. At the entrance is a beautiful sculpture of two children. The theater features various types of performances, such as dance, concerts by Colombian and international artists, and plays.
It is located at the 26th Street with 25th Avenue, at the center of the city, I liked it very much, and I saw spectacular plays.
It is a complete theater because it has 1,000 seats, 3 cafeterias, medical service, parking for 250 vehicles, lift for disabled and elderly, a cloakroom, and a full staff of ushers and assistants for the audience.
I felt really good in the theater; it was comfortable, it was clean, it was secure and the plays were very cool.
In my opinion, the Colsubsidio Theater is one of the best theaters in Bogota, so come on! Take a look to the Colsubsidio Theater in Bogota, Colombia, ITS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Article 3

Another good theater is the Teatro Nacional La Castellana; it is one of the best theaters that I have ever seen.
The Teatro Nacional La Castellana is located at the north of the city in the 95th Street with 47th Avenue, and was founded in 1981, by a Colombian actress called Fanny Mickey. It has a capacity of approximately 700 spectators. It is a little theater used frequently for local artists presentations, especially in the stand-up comedy style, although there are some seasons in which theatrical plays are presented. I had the opportunity of visit it in multiple times, and I always return to my home with the satisfaction of enjoying a good show.
I saw many interesting shows, with funny artists and great sound.
In my opinion, The Teatro Nacional La Castellana is one of the funniest theaters in the entire entire world.
Come on!! Take a look to the theater, and you will not get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment