Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sports Places

Article # 1:
 
Do you like soccer? In Bogota, there are multiple public and private sport fields where you can practice this sport, whether professional, amateur or just for recreation.To enjoy professional soccer games, you can go to the Stadium "Nemesio Camacho El Campin".The sports stadium, with a capacity of 48,600 spectators, is in the neighborhood of the same name in the Teusaquillo location, specifically on Avenue Norte-Quito-Sur and 57th Street. The Stadium El Campin is the home of the local teams: Millonarios (THE BEST TEAM IN ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)and Chanta Fe, no joking, its real name is Santa Fe. Currently, the Postobon League games are played there with the participation of a total of 18 teams. I took some photos of El Campin and I must say that I'm a super fan of Millonarios and I hate Santa Fe, and the matches are very emotionant and fun. If you come to here you have to see Millitos in action and the very humiliating lose of Santa Fe. It was incredible when I went and I like it very much, although it is a little dirty, but I think that the experience at the stadium was great. When I went, I could also see the players of Millonarios and I will never forget it. GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  






Article # 2:
Do you like swimming? In Bogota is the perfect place for you: The Complejo Acuatico !
The Complejo acuatico Simon Bolivar is a sports center for the practice of swimming in Bogota, Colombia; the project was designed by architect Arias Serna Saravia, and promoted by the District Institute of Recreation and Sports authority of the Mayor of Bogota. In total, the construction cost was 20,130 million Colombian pesos. I went there and I must say that it's incredible! There are pools out of this world! I have the obligation to say that, in my opinion, it the funiest and complex swimming place of ever! I can say also that the pools are very clean. There are a lot of peaceful pools and it also counts with a group of three scenarios that can be seen from their bleachers, with a capacity of 1500 people, a diving pool of five feet deep, another Olimpic pool of 1250m and a children's pool. When I was in the pool was very bad at swimming, but I had a great fun at there. Is attached to the Parque Metropolitano Simón Bolívar, next to the Parque de Los Novios that integrates the structure through the large windows overlooking the lake, which was one of the concepts used by the architect. You must go. I  recommend it to you.

Article # 3:
If you liked this places, you HAVE to go to the IDRD! (Instituto Distrital de Recreacion y Deporte {In English: Distrital Institute of Recreation and Sports}).It was amazing and I could see real professional sportsmen training, like for example athlets, soccer players, gymnasts, etc. I liked it very much because that is the most complete sports training place that I have ever seen.........................GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also saw professional sportsmen and I sweared a lot when I tried to make exercise there, but, although I couldn't do any exercise (or I did them bad {hahaha}) it was very fun.
The most important place of the IDRD is the High Performance Center, located on near Simon Bolivar Metropolitan Park. The center is located in Bogotá, Colombia, specifically between 63th and 64th Streets with Transversal 48 and 47, WOW!!!, I will never do anything there because there is where the BEST sportsmen practice for international tournaments, Olympics, etc., but is very entertaining to see them.
The main facilities of the complex are:
-50 m Olympic pool and 8 regulatory lanes
-9 tennis fields with brick's powder it their surface
-4 Regulatory fields for soccer
-8-lane running track
-Sauna, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi
-Massage room for sportsmen recover
-Multiple arenas for sports such as volleyball, basketball, gymnastics, indoor soccer, shooting, fencing, combat sports and table tennis
-Other facilities: Archery fields, Dressers, Small Square event, Bar, Common Areas, Meeting room, nursing, resting areas, Front office.
In my opinion, the IDRD is the best sports place in all the world, so, I have to say that you have to go, because it's OBLIGATORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................hahaha!!!!, no joking, but you must go, IT'S INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment