Sunday, December 5, 2010

ENTERTAINMENT IN BOGOTA

Article 1:

Do you know why Bogota is so cool?.......Because its entertainment has no limits!!!
You must come to Bogota to see our entertainment places like our amusement park, Salitre Magico, the funniest place in all Colombia!!!!
It is located at the 63rd Street with 48th Avenue, with 30 attractions; 10 of high impact, 15 for kids and 5 for the whole family. It was founded in 1973 with the original name of “Parque el Salitre”.
There are also aquatic attractions, and the park is a neighbor of Cici Acuapark, that is an aquatic park with 500,000 cubic cm of water.
I liked very much going to the park, and I hope I can go again.
In my personal opinion, the Salitre Magico is a very good reason for coming to Bogota, because is the best amusement park in the entire world.

Article 2:

A good entertainment place of Bogota is also the natural reserve, the Botanic Garden!!!!!!!!
The Botanic Garden is a place in which the quantity of different plants is infinite!! It is a beautiful Garden were the people an enjoy a peaceful walk, or it is also the perfect place for the biology lovers, because of the variety of plants, and it is a good place for schools’ excursions, because there you can learn a lot. It is located at the 63rd Street with 68th Avenue, and my experience there was good, because I learned of plants and entertained at the same time, and I also saw some plants that were very strange.
In my opinion, the Botanic Garden is a great place for entertainment and learning of plants, and I recommend it to you, because I think that it’s awesome!!!!

Article 3:

Bogota has many funny entertainment places like malls, cinemas, thematic parks, and many other things, and also there are entertaining activities like the Ciclovia, a bike route made the Sundays for some exercise, or you can go walking, and the cars cannot enter in that way.
The great malls like Unicentro, Santafe, Centro Andino and all that are the indicate places for you, because of the shops, the cinemas, the games zones, etc, and I’m sure that you will like it; I like it very much, and I want to go again.
I went to the Bowling of Unicentro, to Divercity (a game zone in Santafe), to the cinemas and the malls and the only thing that I have to say is that Bogota is the funniest city in the world, and will have a greater entertainment than any place of the world.
In my opinion, Bogota has many different places for entertainment, but in all of them you will find a fun without limits. I liked it very much and I recommend it to you.

1 comment:

  1. There are so many things to do in Bogota, you can travel to Montserrat, to see the beauty of the city from above, or enjoy the beauty of the sunset. I love the city.

    J. - Bogota Tours

    ReplyDelete